These are a few of my favorite thingsss…
These are a few tried and true favorites, as well as some items I’ve had my eye on for a while!
1. Trader Joe’s Fireworks Chocolate: Baby you’re a firework! I got this as a treat for my guy and I on Valentines Day, mostly based on the packaging. I have since bought like 10 of these bars. It’s a mix of dark chocolate, hot spice, salt, and pop rocks. So weird, but so good. Also, it is quite entertaining to give some to an unsuspecting person and watch their reaction as the pop rocks kick in!
2. Stella and Dot Rebel Pendant: I have had this necklace for about two years, and it is such an easy piece to wear. Throw it on by itself or layer it…looks great either way. I have the gold and silver, but get much more wear out of the gold.
3. Asos Dress: It’s currently on sale! This would be a great fall to winter to spring transition piece. Dress it up with heels and a statement necklace, or dress it down with a chunky, long cardigan and ankle boots.
4. Anthropologie Euclidean Pendant: I wish I had somewhere to put this! Love that it is a solid enough to draw the eye to, but is airy and delicate at the same time.
5. I Just Want To Drink Coffee T-shirt: This is my life. On my birthday wish-list.
6. Surf Waiting Painting: Beautiful sea glass colors and serene subject. I could stare at this all day, especially during Michigan winters.
7. T-Swizzle, Style: Okay, first of all, I am so glad that she transitioned to pop. Second, the guy has two different colored eyes. Stunning! Third, this song reminds me of a love from summers passed. Takes me back to butterflies, high school, and gets me pretty psyched for this upcoming summer. I could listen to this all day.
What are some of your current favorites?