It’s finally Friday peeps!
I love shopping & dogs. Here are some dog-related products that have a portion of their proceeds donated to dog and animal charities! You can rep your support for the pups, and give back at the same time. Get a lil something for yourself, and purchase some gifts for the dog lovers in your life!
1. Save All The Dogs T-shirt: You may recognize this from being shared in a previous post, but it is just too good. Their net proceeds go to a different shelter or rescue each month.
2. Dog Bone Necklace: Marcie, the owner of the Etsy shop, Beau & Stella, named her shop after her two rescue dogs. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the necklace will go to local animal shelters, including P.A.W.S., the shelter Marcie rescued Beau from after Hurricane Katrina.
3. Dog Trust Mug: Perfect for a coffee lover and dog lover! Fenella Smith, a British homeware designer, created this mug using her brother Gregor’s illustrations. This product was inspired by Fenella’s two rescue dogs, Bramble and Fox, and a portion of the proceeds go toward Dogs Trust, a UK humane organization.
4. Found My Animal Teal Ombre Dog Collar & Dog Leash: These are available in many different colors and are so chic! Your pups will be struttin! Check out all of the different shelters and rescues that they have donated to linked here.
5. 2013 ONEHOPE California Pinot Noir: I have not tried this wine yet, but it is on my list to bring to my friend’s and my monthly wine club. Half of proceeds go towards helping fund pet adoptions!
6. I Just Want To Hang With My Dog T-shirt: I really just want to hang with my dog, all day, errry day. 20% of proceeds are donated to animal charities, and the current recipient is the shelter, Felines and Canines, based in Chicago, IL.
7. DreamDoggy Dog Bed: For those of you like me, you want a dog bed that your dog will enjoy, but one that also fits in with your home decor. DreamDoggy has many cute dog bed fabric colors and patterns, and also sells extra bed sheets to help with destructive and/or dirty pups 😉 10% of the proceeds go to the Beagle Freedom Project to help rescue beagles from a life lived in product and cosmetic testing laboratories.