My birthday is coming up next Wednesday! I feel so blessed and that I don’t need any gifts… but it’s just natural to have a couple fun things in the back of your mind that you would want to splurge on 😉
1. I could watch HGTV all day! I’ve bought the past couple month’s HGTV magazines and would love to have a subscription for monthly inspiration.
2. I’ve had my eye on this bracelet for a while. One of my favorite bloggers, Katey McFarlan of Chronicles Of Frivolity, has this bracelet with Phil 4:6 engraved on it, and I would love to have that on my wrist as a daily reminder.
3. Save all the dogs! Need I say more?! and the net proceeds of this tee are given to a different rescue or shelter each month!
5. This bracelet is a great deal!
6. This print, inspired by Parks and Rec, would look perfect in my kitchen.
7. Long live snail mail! This tray would be fitting for an entry way table or an office.
What is on the wish list in the back of your mind?