Here are some of my favorite things for May!
1. I have some pops of blue throughout my apartment, and have had my eye on this print to add to them.
2. I have been obsessed with this Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Peony scent for spring. I don’t like super flowery scents, but this one works and has a sweetness and freshness to it. And it’s cruelty free!
3. I would more than welcome this gnome into my home!
4. I am very picky when choosing a planner. I need a good monthly calendar layout, enough to do list space in the weekly calendar, and it has to be cute! This ban.do agenda has it all! Also, please do yourself a favor and start following ban.do’s Founder and Creative Director, Jen Gotch, on Instagram @jengotch. You’re welcome.
5. While you’re over there following Jen, start following @girlwithnojob. P.S. I ❤ Zac Efron.
6. I’ve been wanting a vintage globe. One with the perfect shade of teal blue (another pop of blue!), but this chalkboard globe is pretty awesome. It would look great on a bookshelf, in an office, in a kid’s room, or in a classroom. Could be a great end of the year teacher gift too!
7. Each month, a group of my friends and I have a “wine club” night. We always at least have cheese and crackers, so I would like to get this cheese board by the next time I host. I actually got this for my boyfriend’s parents for Christmas so I have seen it in action, and it is great quality and so sleek.
Hope you are having a great start to your weekend!