Another month, another list of favorites…
1. Jennifer Hudson Carpool Karaoke: From The Late Late Show with James Corden. This is hysterical! I have had this playing on repeat like it is a single. I wish I could hang out with them 😉
2. Half Up Knot Hair Tutorial: The perfect combo of romantic and simple. I don’t like to put a ton of work into doing my hair, but need to branch out a bit. I’m gonna have to try this!
3. Vegan Leather Tote: Looks similar to a very popular Rebecca Minkoff bag, but vegan! Love!
4. Kendra Scott Abra Double Band Ring: I have mixed feelings about Kendra Scott jewelry. Some I like, but I feel it has been VERY overdone in the blogging community. This ring, however, I haven’t seen too much of and I like that it can be both a statement ring, and a dainty detail.
5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: I cannot recommend this show enough. It is hilarious…quirky humor + 90s references and I’m sold. Go watch it NOW!
6. The Honest Company Multi-Surface Cleaner: Over the past few years I have worked on doing a complete overhaul of all my beauty and cleaning products to switch to cruelty free products. I am very passionate about protecting and rescuing animals. The Honest Company products are not only cruelty free, but also non-toxic and safe. This multi-surface cleaner has the scent of white grapefruit and makes it so much easier to do spring cleaning. It fills your home with a wonderful aroma!
I hope you’ll check some of these out!